- Develop and ensure the implementation of good quality management system in the company
- Responsible to do corrective and preventive action to ensure no N/C process or products
- Monitor and control ISO implementation by all functions
- Ensure that all Quality Manual, Quality Policy and Quality Objectives are well understood and implemented by employees
- Coordinate ISO Internal Audit Program
- Bachelor Degree of Pharmacy, Biology or Medical Technology from reputable universities with GPA min 3.0.
- Experience in related function for minimum 3 years
- Comprehensive experience and knowledge in implementing ISO 9001:2008 is a must
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong ability in written and verbal communication, as well as organization and prioritizing skills
- Able to handle multiple projects
- Able to maintain detailed records and ensure its accuracy
- Solid communication and presentation skills are required
- Have a working experience in diagnostics or healthcare industry would be an advantage
Click here to email your application.